Swift Trawler 35
The Swift Trawler 35 unreservedly stylish, contemporary and yet protective lines make her very distinctive. Designed for travelling long distances as much as for enjoying anchorages and stopovers, she is nonetheless a very open boat. Incredibly ingenious, the rear cockpit converts into a spacious terrace over the sea. With a small lounge area and driving station, the flybridge is a completely separate living space.
Intended for long cruises, the Swift Trawler 35 offers a spacious interior with ingenious contemporary fittings. The entirely glazed wheelhouse affords a 360° view and creates a pleasant atmosphere. You enter the owner cabin with en-suite shower room and a second cabin with bunk berths, by a gullwing door. There is plenty of space for guests on the Swift Trawler 35. Fitted with a twin sink that converts to a worktop and an extra forward-facing seat, the U-shaped galley offers a convivial living space on board. The sofa-bed in the saloon converts to a comfortable double berth. The teak wood matching the wonderfully easy to clean Efficiency© upholstery creates a cosy atmosphere indoors.
Enjoy a completely different cruise experience.
- ARCHITECTS / DESIGNERS: Naval Architect: BENETEAU POWER
- Exterior and interior design: ANDREANI DESIGN
- CE CERTIFICATION
- Category B – 8 people
- Category C – 10 people
- Category D – 11 people
- Overall Length (L.O.A): 11,29 m 37’0’’
- Hull length: 10,81 m 35’6’’
- Overall width: 4,03 m 13’3’’
- Hull Beam: 3,96 m 13’
- Light displacement (EC): 8 252 kg 18,187 lbs
- Air draft (max): 5,50 m 18’1’’
- Draft: 1,17 m 3’10’’
- Fuel tank: 800 L 211 US Gal
- Water tank: 2 x 150 L 2 x 40 US Gal
- Maximum engine power: 1 x 425 HP 1 x 425 HP
- Max engine certification: 425 HP 425 H