A flybridge powerboat, she has inherited the superb genetic makeup of a highly successful range: a very distinctive contemporary design with an elegant profile, wonderfully designed spaces and special attention to detail. The Monte Carlo 52 takes these great strengths one step further. Her line is more contemporary and her profile more slender, and she is extremely spacious.
The very large saloon, like the newly reorganized spaces of the flybridge, the extensive owner suite, the three cabins and two shower rooms unfold to reveal a voluntarily minimalist décor of lightcoloured woodwork and linings, which is bang on trend.
- LENGTH OVER ALL : 53’ 7’’
- HULL LENGTH : 47’
- HULL BEAM : 15’
- LIGHT DISPLACEMENT : 33,034
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY : 2 x 172
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY : 2 x 53
- MAX ENGINE POWER (HP) : 2 x 435
- PROPULSION : IPS
- EC CERTIFICATION : B12/C12/D12